The measures regarding the reduction of capacity are reinforced with weekly market inspectors in the eight municipal markets, as well as the minimum distance of 1-1.5 meters between users and other personnel within the squares is being supervised.
The Department of Commerce, Markets and Public Roads redoubled efforts these days to guarantee that the hygienic - sanitary measures are complied with in the eight municipal supply squares (Verónicas, Saavedra Fajardo, El Carmen, Cabezo de Torres, Vistabella, Espinardo and San Andrés) .
For the control of capacity, the municipal markets are reducing accesses, in such a way that, in general, only one is contemplated per supply plaza, with the exception of the Verónica market, which keeps two doors open (Plano de San Francisco and Veronica's Arch).
Health protocols for vendors and other workers
The measures applicable to vendors and other personnel who carry out their work in the supply squares are as follows:
- Before joining the job, at a location located at the entrance to the supply plaza, all workers are required to submit a responsible statement about their own health:
Absence of symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat.
Declaration of having controlled the temperature at the end of the previous day and at the beginning of the day and this is less than 37ÂºC or in situ control of the temperature with a laser thermometer.
Declaration of not being contact or probable contact of a known case.
- Standards for the supply of suppliers:
Control by observation of the absence of symptoms.
Habilitation of a single entrance door for raw materials.
- During the hours of sale: Control by observation carried out by the inspectors of the supply squares on the workers who present respiratory symptoms.
Any symptom of those described, however slight, will be a reason to promote the withdrawal of attention to the public.
- Obligation to observe social distancing measures:
Obligation not to exceed the capacity within each position: promote that the minimum number of workers and a maximum of one salesperson for each 1-1.5 linear meters of sale coincide.
Place beacons at 20 cm in stalls that have a food display (meat, salted meats, etc.) and 50 cm in the rest (fruit, vegetables, fish, etc.).
Location of marks 1 meter away to establish the order of the queue of people waiting to buy.
Reduce the overall capacity of the supply plaza so that buyers can maintain a distance of 1-1.5 meters between them.
The calculation must be carried out so that each person occupies about 4 square meters of free space in the supply plaza.
Carry out capacity control at the gates of the squares.
- Obligation to observe personal hygiene and protection measures:
Frequent hand hygiene with soap and paper towels (according to the hand washing protocol provided in the poster).
Hygiene of hands in the position: Use of gloves and check the frequent change.
Have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at each station, tissues and wastebaskets to dispose of them.
Mandatory use of exclusive clothing for work.
Use of mask by all workers.
Measures for consumers
Regarding the measures intended for buyers, the following stand out:
- Clear information through signage in a visible place.
- Hydroalcoholic gels will be placed every 15 linear meters for public use.
- Self-service will be prohibited.
Regarding the general measures in the supply squares:
- Promote home delivery through online or telephone sales.
- Recommend electronic payment and disinfect dataphones.
- All staff will be informed about the protocol to apply.
- The cleanliness of the facilities will be reinforced, with special attention to surfaces that are touched by many people (doors, switches, stair handrails, elevators, etc.)
Appearance of symptoms
Regarding those workers who present some type of symptom compatible with the disease:
- If the symptoms appear at home, you will not go to your sales post and will report this situation to the Squares and Markets Service.
- If the symptoms appear in the course of the working day, they will proceed to the immediate withdrawal from the job.
- In both cases the procedure is:
The affected must contact 902 12 12 12.
Inform the service responsible for Squares of the indications received.
Inform the Health service to carry out an epidemiological survey and determine which are the close contacts and follow up on the case.
- In both cases, shock cleaning and disinfection will be carried out:
Carry out a thorough cleaning of the interior and exterior of the post, first with detergent to remove organic matter and subsequent disinfection with bleach at a concentration of 1,000 ppm of active chlorine or 1/50 dilution of bleach of 40-50 g / l (consult attached document) with a minimum contact time of 5 minutes.
The application of the disinfectant should preferably be applied by spraying.
Cleaning staff should use individual protection measures.
The post may be reopened after taking these measures.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Murcia