The Virtual Center of the Murcia City Council continues to work to increase its offer of online training courses, with the aim of providing citizens with access to training activities so that they can improve their qualifications and expand knowledge from home.
Of the 40 courses scheduled for 2020, three started in mid-March, and another six will start the second week of April, facilitating the training of 135 workers and the unemployed.
At the moment, a total of 37 students are already developing three courses that started on March 16, where there are still 8 vacant places, for which the Employment Service has extended the registration period at https: / /murciaemplea.es/onlinecursos2020.php.
These are the following courses:
1. Start-up and financing of small businesses or micro-enterprises, lasting 60 hours.
This course is complete with 15 active students.
2. Evaluation of the teaching-learning process in Vocational Training for Employment, lasting 60 hours.
There are currently 9 students taking the course and there are 6 vacant places.
3. Management of events, activities and games in the physical-sports and recreational animation, of 60 hours duration.
In this course there are 13 active students and there are 2 vacant places.
2nd week of April
Likewise, for the second week of next April, the Virtual Training Center will advance another six courses aimed at a total of 90 students.
The registration period is still open on the web https://murciaemplea.es/onlinecursos2020.php for these courses:
1. Application of basic concepts of gender theory and non-sexist language, 60 hours.
This is complete.
2. Professional English for catering services, 90 hours.
3. Career guidance and quality promotion in Professional Training for Employment, 30 hours.
4. Food handler, 10 hours.
5. Online procedures with the administration, of 25 hours.
6. Marketing and microenterprise business plan, 40 hours.
In order to access the training offer of the Virtual Center of the Murcia City Council, users must prove that they are over 16 years of age, be registered in the municipality of Murcia and have a device and connection that allows access to the Internet.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Murcia