The Department of Employment, Economic Promotion and Tourism led by Councilman Pedro García Rex has launched the call for the selection of entrepreneurs interested in having a work space at the Center for Municipal Initiatives (CIM-M) and the Alquerías Resource Center.
The deadline for submitting applications begins Tuesday and ends on September 27.
The last call for the selection of entrepreneurs was resolved by agreement of the Governing Board on June 15, 2018 and it approved the waiting list for dispatch with a validity of one year.
Upon completion of this period it is necessary to make a new call to award the positions that have been released and also form a new waiting list of candidates interested in staying in municipal offices.
For the present call, in the Center of Municipal Initiatives five offices are free this year, three currently available and two in the second quarter of 2020. The seven work modules in the morning shift and the nine in the afternoon shift are available in their totality, as well as the five job-Coworking terminal positions from 08:00 to 15:00 hours.
On the other hand, in the Alquerías Resource Center there are three offices available, initially in the morning, from 08:00 to 15:00 hours.
The spaces offered in this call may be expanded depending on the requests submitted, their roadway and availability.
The Department will constitute a Court that qualifies the petitions submitted that will be constituted by the Councilor for Employment, Economic Promotion and Tourism, the head of the Economic and Business Promotion Service and representatives of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs (AJE) of the Women's Organization Entrepreneurs (OMEP), CROEM and the Chair of Entrepreneurs of the University of Murcia.
Applicants will have to meet the following requirements:
- To develop or develop their entrepreneurial activity in the municipality of Murcia.
- To be registered in the Census of Activities of taxpayers or register, where appropriate, at the time of obtaining the authorization regulated in these rules, in the case of Entrepreneurs who have already started their activity.
- The Company must be an SME (occupy less than 10 people) and its capital may not be participated in more than 25% by a company other than SMEs.
- Companies or freelancers must be aware of their tax and social security obligations.
- You must sign civil liability insurance
- Having justified the municipal subsidies that have been previously awarded.
- You must submit a Business Plan that is reported as viable by the Department of the City of Murcia.
In addition, preference will be given to those companies whose activity is innovative, that generate more and better jobs, related to the environment and culture, that contemplate social responsibility initiatives and that have greater viability of the entrepreneurial project.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Murcia