murcia

Portal de Murcia

www.portaldemurcia.com

Murcia - SpanishMurcia - English
detail of Murcia

 

Santa Eulalia Square will have a new sanitation network (12/08/2019)

The Councilor for Sustainable Development and Huerta, Antonio Navarro, accompanied by the manager of Aguas de Murcia, José Albaladejo, has visited this morning the renovation works of the existing sanitation network in the Plaza de Santa Eulalia.

The works, which will be used to avoid odors and odors, are carried out through the continuous sleeve pipe rehabilitation system, without the need to lift the pavement.

The planned investment is 53,240 euros and the expected period of execution of the work is 2 weeks.

Remember that Aguas de Murcia is making improvements in the networks of different districts such as Espinardo, Alquerías, Era Alta, Algezares, Los Dolores or Zarandona, among others.

The Action Plan involves the creation of 1,500 jobs

The action is part of the Plan of Actions of Aguas de Murcia 2015-2020, which is endowed with a total of 32 million euros, of which 70% of the works are executed or are in execution, which implies an investment of 21 million euros.

This Plan involves the creation of 1,500 direct jobs and includes a total of 63 projects.

62% of the actions correspond to sanitation improvement works and the remaining 38% goes to work in the supply network.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Murcia

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información